Winnie RPG
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Winnie RPG

Welcome!

AcasaCalendarFAQCăutareÎnregistrareConectare
Ultimele subiecte
» Interviul Rox.
Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeAstazi la 11:55 am Scris de Geo

» Condica de prezenta
Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeAstazi la 1:49 am Scris de Rox

» Ramo is here
Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeIeri la 1:58 pm Scris de dominic

» Festivalul Afinelor (with Melania)
Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeSam Mai 18, 2024 11:34 am Scris de Trinket

» Interviu Geo
Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeVin Mai 17, 2024 9:25 pm Scris de Geo

» Intreaba-o pe Nina
Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeVin Mai 17, 2024 9:05 pm Scris de Sebby

» Interviu Midori
Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeJoi Mai 16, 2024 7:12 pm Scris de Rox

» Berbec
Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeJoi Mai 16, 2024 3:32 pm Scris de Horoscop-BOT

» Taur
Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeJoi Mai 16, 2024 3:32 pm Scris de Horoscop-BOT

Statistici
Avem 62 membri înregistrați
Cel mai nou utilizator înregistrat este: Alethia Spitz

Membrii nostri au postat un numar de 9972 mesaje în 114 subiecte
Countries
Happy Life in Japan Percent_0
Cei mai activi postatori ai lunii
Geo
Happy Life in Japan EmptyHappy Life in Japan Mduteg10Happy Life in Japan Empty 
Horoscop-BOT
Rox
Trinket
dominic
Nina
Melania
Ra Mo Na
Geo2
NACHT.

Happy Life in Japan

In jos 
3 participanți
Mergi la pagina : 1, 2  Urmatorul
AutorMesaj
Vizitator
Vizitator
Anonymous

Happy Life in Japan Empty
MesajSubiect: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeJoi Oct 05, 2023 8:55 am

There was a man named Busu in Japan. He would walk around the neighborhood, saying hello to his neighbors, I wonder which neighbors will be in his neighborhood?
Sus In jos
Aurora☪
Aurora☪

Data de înscriere : 30/09/2023

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeJoi Oct 05, 2023 9:17 am

I had recently moved into my new home in Japan. I was so excited that I started unpacking everything from my suitcase and putting it back in the closets. Probably my enthusiasm being bigger than a child's.
Sus In jos
Vizitator
Vizitator
Anonymous

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeJoi Oct 05, 2023 9:20 am

Busu enjoyed seeing all the houses and seeing all the neighbors around. They all had different designs in their homes and some had children of their own.

Oh, Busu sees a new neighbor. "Hello Neighbor, would you like some delicious fruit, they are fresh from our farm, here, take this"

Busu hands the fruits to ....

Busu didn't know the name of the neighbor.

"Can I ask your name my friend? My name is Busu, what is your name? "
Sus In jos
Aurora☪
Aurora☪

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeJoi Oct 05, 2023 9:26 am

Eventually I decide to get out of the house and walk around for a bit. But just when I thought I was going to get bored, I see a nice neighbor. I quickly go to him and greet him. "Good morning neighbor, nice to see you. But what delicious apples you have." And because I was taught not to refuse anyone, I serve myself beautiful apples. They were an absolute treat. Alas, neighbors, apples are absolutely delicious. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. "And they were, they were the best apples you could ever eat.
Sus In jos
Vizitator
Vizitator
Anonymous

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeJoi Oct 05, 2023 9:32 am

Busu was delighted to meet a new neighbor and keep walking around the neighborhood. He is very happy to see the stay cats but is a little sad that there are skinny and need foods.

Busu sees some children feeding some foods to the stray cats.
Sus In jos
Aurora☪
Aurora☪

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeJoi Oct 05, 2023 9:59 am

" If you want, I invite you to my terrace. I have a lot of cats you can play with." Yes, I was very proud of my 3 cats that I wanted to introduce to her.
Sus In jos
Vizitator
Vizitator
Anonymous

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeJoi Oct 05, 2023 10:01 am

Busu was so pleased.

"Hello, yes, can I see the cats? Can I bring snacks"

Busu ran home to get some cat toys and cat snacks. This neighbor hood was very nice indeed.
Sus In jos
Aurora☪
Aurora☪

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeJoi Oct 05, 2023 11:12 am

Seeing that Busu accepted my proposal, I immediately invited him to my home. In the meantime, I show him my garden, which I was excited about. It was my space of refuge and spiritual relaxation. With these things I could say that I felt at home in the true sense of the word.  

Japanese garden behind the house.
Happy Life in Japan 0fjBA9

my japanese house in this rpg
Happy Life in Japan R.5a1020d7d5b32d81637b66e1cac6cc37?rik=0wR2BxZBYO%2fCGw&riu=http%3a%2f%2fcdn.wallpapersafari.com%2f8%2f91%2fkeRMOz
Sus In jos
Vizitator
Vizitator
Anonymous

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeJoi Oct 05, 2023 12:17 pm

Busu thanked Aurora for this pleasant invitation.

"Oh, these cats are so nice"

Busu gives pets and little scrathes under the chin of each eat and also scratches behind on the back. THe cats purr in delight.

"Ok, thank you for your kind hospitality, it's getting late and I must make my errands now"

Busu has left the nice house and wonderful garden after a little more meditation.

Peace and quite neighborhood.
Sus In jos
Aurora☪
Aurora☪

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeJoi Oct 05, 2023 12:31 pm

After saying goodbye to his neighbor, he wished him good night and good thoughts. She had enjoyed his presence and at the same time saw the joy in his eyes. "Have a good road and beautiful evening neighbor. I'll be waiting for you tomorrow for coffee."
Sus In jos
Vizitator
Vizitator
Anonymous

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeJoi Oct 05, 2023 12:33 pm

Busu has put the cats in their room to play and the cats didn't want to play and jumped on Busu's chest for a good sleep together.

purrrrr purrrr

Busu put on some music and softly went to sleep. Busu thought well of his new neighbors and Aurora his new friend.

Busu said some prayers and then cried himself to sleep.
Sus In jos
Aurora☪
Aurora☪

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeJoi Oct 05, 2023 12:45 pm

After a little while I retreat to the hammock, say a prayer and a divination, and then I fall asleep with the 3 cats on me. They purred so beautifully that they were like angels.

Happy Life in Japan 980x
Sus In jos
Vizitator
Vizitator
Anonymous

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeJoi Oct 05, 2023 12:49 pm

Busu wakes up and finds that the cats have no food. Busu gets some cat food and gives it to the cats. They are happy and want to play outside so Busu takes the cats to play outside.

"Oh, what a lovely day"
Sus In jos
Aurora☪
Aurora☪

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeJoi Oct 05, 2023 2:04 pm

The night passed extremely quickly, and I woke up slightly sluggish. My cats ate peacefully and tasted the milk and water they had put in overnight. I get up from my hammock and go into the house to get a glass of fruit juice and a vegetable salad. It was a delicious and protein menu for a new day.
Sus In jos
Vizitator
Vizitator
Anonymous

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeJoi Oct 05, 2023 2:18 pm

Busu walked around the neighborhood and look more lost kittens. Busu took them into his house, four lost kittens have found a home. They scratched the trees and played in the house. Busu starts to think about his new neighbor Aurora.
Sus In jos
Aurora☪
Aurora☪

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeJoi Oct 05, 2023 5:26 pm

As I ate, I thought about my neighbor. I wanted to propose a trip in search of treasure or a puerdut city in Mexico. I was thinking of looking for that city with my neighbor, the famous town of Quezo.
Sus In jos
Vizitator
Vizitator
Anonymous

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeVin Oct 06, 2023 9:51 am

Busu stopped by Aurora's house to give a fresh cup of coffee and see the cats if they are ok.

"Hi Busu, do you like traveling?"

Busu was shy to ask but wanted to have courage.
Sus In jos
Aurora☪
Aurora☪

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeJoi Oct 12, 2023 4:49 pm

In all my waking state, I see my neighbor Busu at the gate. I wave to him and immediately go to him. "Good morning neighbor, come on a like
"Good morning neighbor, come on for coffee. I do honor. "
Sus In jos
Vizitator
Vizitator
Anonymous

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeVin Oct 13, 2023 8:08 am

Busu enters the house and smell of coffee makes him happy. "Oh, this tastes really good" he says to Auorora. Where are the cats? Can I pet the little cats?
Sus In jos
Aurora☪
Aurora☪

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeVin Oct 13, 2023 10:31 am

The coffee had a slight aroma of ripe pumpkin, it was a Halloween edition.
-My cats play a little. But you can call them by saying neko and they all come at speed. Of course, I was excited because he had asked about my fluffy children.
Sus In jos
Vizitator
Vizitator
Anonymous

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeVin Oct 13, 2023 1:27 pm

Busu called "Neko" and the fluffy children make happy cat sounds

purrrr purrr purrrrr

Busu gave scratches to the precious cats

"Oh, these coffee smells so good and it's refreshing"

Busu smiled at Aurora. Smile
Sus In jos
Ra Mo Na
premium user
premium user
Ra Mo Na

Data de înscriere : 05/10/2023

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeMier Oct 18, 2023 11:44 am

I was in the area and I said to go to my neighbor Aurora. Maybe I'd meet that cute neighbor. 
Sus In jos
https://www.wordproject.org/bibles/verses/romanian/02_prayer.htm
Vizitator
Vizitator
Anonymous

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeMier Oct 18, 2023 11:59 am

Busu is wondering who the new neighbor is

"Um excuse me dear friend? Can I ask your name?"

busu's heart is pounding with excitement
Sus In jos
Aurora☪
Aurora☪

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeLun Oct 23, 2023 3:48 pm

It felt great to see that he appreciated my coffee and what I had around the house. They were simple things, but extremely beautiful and refined. All made from my hand with love. 
Sus In jos
Vizitator
Vizitator
Anonymous

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitimeLun Oct 23, 2023 4:25 pm

Busu was so happy to talk to Aurora. She always made him smile. Busu liked to pet and feed the cats.

"Hi Aurora, I missed you"

Busu watched Aurora with a smile then said "See you later". With a sad heart Busu went home to finish some chores, hoping and thinking of Aurora.
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Happy Life in Japan   Happy Life in Japan Icon_minitime

Sus In jos

Happy Life in Japan
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 2Mergi la pagina : 1, 2  Urmatorul
 Subiecte similare
-
» Japan
» I love you Japan